UC Health provides financial assistance to residents of the communities we serve who are otherwise unable to pay for medically necessary and generally available care. This assistance is available to the insured and uninsured based on income and personal circumstances.
Find Answers to Your Billing Questions
- Customer Service FAQ
- Health Plans Accepted
- Your Responsibilities
- Financial Assistance FAQ
- Discounts for Self-Pay Patients
- HIPAA and Medical Privacy Practices
- Patient Billing FAQ
- Hospital Pricing Information
- Common Billing Terminology
- Insurance Billing FAQ
- Understanding Your Statement
Your insurance company will be billed within a few days of discharge and is expected to pay the claim within 30 days.