Find Answers to Your Billing Questions
- Common Phone Numbers
- UC Health charges for services on an itemized basis. Fees for other physician services such as radiology or anesthesia will be billed separately. For questions regarding your hospital bill you may call our Customer Service department Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. or Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Customer Service: 513-585-6200 or 800-277-0781Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgFor questions regarding other services, please contact these organizations directly:
University of Cincinnati Medical Center
E.R. Physicians: 513-281-4473
West Chester Hospital
E.R. Physicians: 513-281-4582
The Drake Center
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 513-585-9009
Fort Hamilton Hospital
E.R. Physicians: 800-875-7374, ext. 2074
- Insurance Billing
- You are responsible for providing all insurance information and establishing the proper sequencing of primary and secondary coverage (coordination of benefits) at the time of registration. Co-payments are due prior to discharge.UC Health will send a bill to your primary insurance company within a few days of your discharge. Your insurance is expected to pay your claim within 30 days. After your visit, you should receive an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance company stating how much the insurance company paid and how much you owe. You are responsible to verify that your insurance company pays in a timely manner. Fulfilling this responsibility may require you to contact your insurance company. Your coverage is between you and your insurance company. We will help you present your claim, but you must take ultimate responsibility for your account.Most insurance plans have determined certain services that may not be covered, such as preventive visits, immunizations or elective services. We try to inform you of the rules ahead of time, but we don’t always know if a service is covered. Since there are so many coverage plans available, you are encouraged to review your policy and contact your insurance company.
- Health Plans Accepted
- Click here to see a list of health plans accepted by UC Health hospitals. This information is subject to change at any time without notice. Please contact your health plan to confirm continued participation in your particular network.
- Paying Your Bill
- UC Health offers a number of convenient ways to pay your bill:Online: https://secure.uchealth.com/billpay/24-hour pay-by-phone:513-585-6200 or 800-277-0781Mail:
P.O. Box 630911
Cincinnati, OH 45263-0911
Drake patients only, mail to:
The Drake Center
P.O. Box 637870
Cincinnati, OH 45263-7870
Please note guarantor number on payment for proper credit.
- Financial Assistance
- UC Health is committed to providing financial assistance to those in need. Eligibility is based upon family size and income. Follow this financial assistance link for more information.
- Other FAQs
- Patient Billing FAQ
Insurance Billing FAQ
Financial Assistance FAQ