COVID-19 Testing Locations
UC Health provides COVID-19 testing on its Clifton/Cincinnati and West Chester campuses. Check below for driving directions and details for each location.
- From South Garage: Free parking is available in the garage. Testing Clinic is located on the second floor of the West Medical Office Bldg. From the garage, enter through level 100 and walk down the covered hallway to enter the West Medical Office Bldg. Follow signage to suite 202. There is no drive-thru.
- From Street Level: Enter West Medical Office Bldg. through main doors. Take the elevator or stairs to the second floor. Follow signage to suite 202.
- Driving directions from Martin Luther King Drive: Turn north onto Eden Avenue toward UC Medical Center. Turn right onto Albert Sabin Way. Continue right on Albert Sabin Way. Turn right into the COVID-19 testing registration area. An associate will direct you to the testing center once registration is complete. Once your testing appointment is complete, exit through the standard exit of the parking garage onto Burnet Avenue.
- Parking Area: Parking is free on the UC Health West Chester Campus. The Testing Clinic is located in the Physicians Office South building, 7675 Wellness Way, Suite 301, West Chester, OH 45069. Enter through the main lobby and take the elevators to Level 3. Turn right off the elevators and the clinic entrance is located down the hall on your left. There is no drive-thru.
- Main Entrance: Patients who have appointments for testing on a Saturday or Sunday must enter through the West Chester Hospital’s main entrance. They will be directed to access the UC Physicians Office South building.