Updated: June 14, 2021
As the leaders in research, teaching and clinical care in Greater Cincinnati, the University of Cincinnati, UC Health, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center and Cincinnati Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center are working together in scientific discovery to help treat, prevent and cure COVID-19.
Right now, our researchers are:
- Learning more about the virus, including transmission, and how it affects people with specific conditions.
- Studying possible treatment options.
- Studying why some people get sicker than others.
- Identifying how many people are infected.
- Determining how our immune systems will protect us from future infections.