Date(s) - 06/27/2022
8:30 am - 9:00 am
Mindful Mondays are designed for you to start your week with an intentional pause and practice a
guided mindfulness exercise with your work community. All you need to do is show up, turn your
phone off, and be!
Paying attention in a particular way, on purpose, in the present moment, non-reactively,
nonjudgmentally and openheartedly as possible. -Jon Kabat-Zinn
When to Integrate:
• Maintaining internal and external composure – creating space between you and your surroundings
• Clearing your head at nighttime.
• Creating positive energy.
• Hitting the reset buttons between meetings.
• During your commute.
• This training is only as good as you make it for yourself.
We can practice bringing our mindful attention to daily activities that are often performed
We can pay attention to the movement of the body, and the sights and sounds around us.
Perhaps pick one of these activities to serve as your “call to mindfulness” during the day:
• Getting dressed.
• Taking a walk.
• Walking in between meetings.
• At bedtime.
• Talking to your children/spouse.
• Taking a shower.
• Drinking coffee.
• Eating a meal.
• Getting out of bed.
Mindful Mondays is 8:30 a.m. – 9 a.m. every Monday.
Instructed by Barbara Walker, PhD, Integrative Health and Performance Psychologist
Please click link below on Mondays at 8:30 a.m. to join the meeting. No registration required.
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting or call +1 513-342-0888 United States, Cincinnati (Toll)
Mindful Mondays is hosted by UC Health Integrative Medicine. For more information, visit