Date(s) - 01/23/2021
JOIN US FOR OUR FREE Virtual Symposium Series
Focused on integrative health and cancer survivorship
Free and open to all. Registration required — space is limited!
Mark your calendars and join us for engaging and interactive presentations designed to shine a spotlight on cancer survivorship and integrative health and to inspire attendees to optimize their personal and community well-being.
Given our current public health crisis, information on preventing and healing from illness is more important than ever. We look forward to sharing healthy tips, integrative health techniques and meaningful conversations around topics including:
- The Science Behind Diet in Cancer Prevention
- Chemicals & Cancer; Steps to Reduce Your Risk
- The Role of Exercise in Cancer Care
- Nourishing your Inner Garden
- Sex in Survivorship
- Acupuncture for Healing
- Tai Chi as Movement Therapy
- Strategies for Healthy Sleep
- Psychiatry in Cancer Treatment
- Seated, Guided Mindfulness Meditation
Hosted jointly by The UC Center for Integrative Health and Wellness and the UC Cancer Center Survivorship and Supportive Services Program.
Click here for details about the Symposium Series and to register.
For sponsorship or other information, contact us at email@example.com.More Integrative Medicine Events