Individuals age 12 and older can receive a COVID-19 vaccine at UC Health as part of the state of Ohio’s distribution plan. You do NOT have to be an Ohio resident or a UC Health patient to schedule an appointment.
Appointments are limited based on state supplies and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The UC Health Outpatient Pharmacy at Hoxworth Center offers Pfizer two-dose vaccinations on all days the center is open. The Pfizer vaccine is the only COVID-19 vaccine currently authorized by the FDA for individuals under age 18.
Vaccinations are available at:
UC Health Outpatient Pharmacy at Hoxworth Center
3130 Highland Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45219
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
*Closed weekends and holidays
How to schedule:
- My UC Health (MyChart): Current patients may be able to view current vaccine appointments by logging onto your My UC Health (MyChart) account. This is the easiest and fastest way to schedule your appointment. If you need assistance with My UC Health, please call 513-585-5353.
- Phone: You can also schedule your appointment by calling 513-584-DOSE (3673).
Advance appointments are encouraged to ensure a faster and more efficient experience. However, UC Health also offers no-appointment vaccinations for COVID-19 on the following days and times unless noted below.
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
*Closed weekends and holidays.