Have a question about getting started in clinical trials? Need additional support for a current study? Want more time to focus on what you do best? The UC Health Clinical Trials Office can help!
The CTO comprises skilled professionals with significant healthcare and clinical research expertise in order to facilitate quality clinical trials at UC Health and the University of Cincinnati. The team of financial, regulatory, legal and marketing experts provides comprehensive support services, including:
- Business development and study placement
- Contracts and budgets development, review, negotiation and approval
- The CTO will review contract language to protect the University and the investigator’s rights for publication, intellectual property, indemnification and other issues.
- Marketing and participant recruitment support and advertising
- Educational resources and communications for clinical research professionals
- Developing and maintaining UC Health “Standard Operating Procedures” (SOPs) for research.
- Support for the Greenphire ClinCard system including study set up, card distribution, and daily technical support.
In addition, the CTO works closely with the University of Cincinnati and within UC Health to develop approved processes, forms and templates that streamline all phases of study conduct.
Read on to learn more about the CTO. Or, if you’re ready to get started, contact the Clinical Trials Office with your request for support or call 513-475-8031.